The Black Jaguar Foundation (BJF) is looking for a new sponsored home in Amsterdam. Your property can make a positive impact on our planet and increase its value at the same time!
Our current office, sponsored by Cinemata, will soon be demolished, meaning this is your chance to become home to the office realising the longest biodiversity corridor on earth and one of the largest reforestation projects ever!
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make your property CO2 neutral!
- We will plant thousands of native trees in the heart of Brazil in your commercial property’s name, every year!
- Exclusive PR & Communication rights as our exclusive Corporate Property Partner for Europe.
- A unique work of art, a life-size Jaguar Sculpture, to be placed in your lobby, ensuring all your stakeholders will recognize that your company or property supports one of the largest reforestation projects on earth!
- Together we can turn your entrance into a CO2 Neutral – Amazon Lobby!
- Extensive BJF-Partner PR Benefit Package (value €50K per 2 years).
What would we need?
Office space: Minimum 100 m2. Ideally separated in 3 spaces (Starting 1st April 2020)
- office space up to 6 staff (40m2)
- meeting room (40m2)
- storage room (20m2)
- Amsterdam areas: Zuid-Oost, Amstel station, Rai, Olympic stadium, Zuidas
- Easy access from highway
- 2 to 4 car-parking spaces
- Let’s get to know each-other at our current Amsterdam office
- Contact Ben Valks, email@example.com
Together we WILL make a difference!