BECOME AN EXCLUSIVE PARTNER

With an extended donation you can become an “Exclusive Partner of the Black Jaguar Foundation”. This individual package is tailored to philanthropists and committed corporate brands who want to engage on a new level.  

YOU CAN CREATE

REAL IMPACT

BECOME A PARTNER AND BE PART OF

THE NETWORK & PLATFORM

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE

COMMUNICATION PACKAGE

CREATE REAL IMPACT 

THE ARAGUAIA CORRIDOR HAS THE SIZE
TO TRULY MAKE A DIFFERENCE

CREATE REAL IMPACT

THE ARAGUAIA CORRIDOR
HAS THE SIZE TO TRULY
MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Biodiversity corridors, or nature corridors, consist of strips of (reforested) land that connect isolated ‘islands’ of pristine and intact nature. The Araguaia Biodiversity Corridor in Central Brazil will become the longest of all nature corridors on earth and one of South America’s largest reforestation projects. Its scope is astonishing, with a total length of 2,600 kilometers and a width of up to 40 kilometers situated alongside the riverbanks of the entire Araguaia river and part of the Tocantins river. The Corridor connects two of the world’s most vital ecosystems: the Amazon rainforest and the Cerrado savanna.

As for the Cerrado savanna, around 70% of its original pristine habitat within the corridor zone has already been deforested for agricultural purposes. The Corridor connects the remaining 30% of ‘natural habitat pockets’ with each other. It will save thousands of species and bring forth a massive reforestation project, converting agricultural land back to the original state of the Amazon rainforest and Cerrado savanna. Hundreds of millions of indigenous trees will be replanted and go on to have a positive and permanent effect on each of us and all future generations.

Biodiversity corridors, or nature corridors, consist of strips of (reforested) land that connect isolated ‘islands’ of pristine and intact nature. The Araguaia Biodiversity Corridor in Central Brazil will become the longest of all nature corridors on earth and one of South America’s largest reforestation projects. Its scope is astonishing, with a total length of 2,600 kilometers and a width of up to 40 kilometers situated alongside the riverbanks of the entire Araguaia river and part of the Tocantins river. The Corridor connects two of the world’s most vital ecosystems: the Amazon rainforest and the Cerrado savanna.

As for the Cerrado savanna, more than 80% of its original pristine habitat has already been deforested for agricultural purposes. The Corridor connects the remaining 20% of ‘natural habitat pockets’ with each other. It will save thousands of species and bring forth a massive reforestation project, converting agricultural land back to the original state of the Amazon rainforest and Cerrado savanna. Hundreds of millions of indigenous trees will be replanted and go on to have a positive and permanent effect on each of us and all future generations.

MORE ABOUT THE PROJECT

MORE ABOUT THE PROJECT

 
 

WATCH THE
ARAGUAIA CORRIDOR ANIMATION

WATCH THE
ARAGUAIA CORRIDOR ANIMATION

INTERNATIONAL NETWORK & PLATFORM

ENTREPRENEURS, SCIENTISTS & ARTISTS
UNITED BY A DRIVING FORCE

INTERNATIONAL NETWORK & PLATFORM

ENTREPRENEURS, SCIENTISTS & ARTISTS
UNITED BY A DRIVING FORCE

THE FIRST 600

You will be one of the first 600 to help realize the longest nature corridor on earth and one of South America’s largest reforestation projects. Sponsor your own window to help us preserve our planet.

COMMUNITY

Together we will reach our goal – The BJF Community consists of committed people and companies from all over the world who know they can make a difference.

YOUR PROFILE

The Last 600 campaign is an engaging platform and a great fundraising opportunity to help the BJF and its partners accomplish this bold conservation project. Clicking on a green window reveals the video message and profile of the company or person sponsoring that window.

THE FIRST 600

COMMUNITY

EXCLUSIVE COMMUNICATION

AS AN EXCLUSIVE PARTNER YOU RECEIVE A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE

In addition to a life-size sculpture of the Black Jaguar and an extensive communication package, as a sponsor you receive exclusive rights in your sector per country or continent, to communicate your partnership with the BJF in PR-campaigns, marketing & media to strengthen corporate / brand reputation and involve consumers & suppliers & employees.

With your own branded edition of the book ‘No Risk, No Life‘ you can show that you care.

The book will be branded and printed in three unique ways as your own private edition to give away to clients / employees:

> Your company logo on the cover of the book
> First page written by the CEO or founder of your company
> In the BJF Chapter, one unique page written in the book about your company and your drive for conservation and support to the BJF

PARTNER@BLACK-JAGUAR.ORG

PARTNER@BLACK-JAGUAR.ORG

WHAT YOU GET AS AN EXCLUSIVE PARTNER

PRESERVE OUR PLANET

You contribute to the preservation of our planet by helping realize the Araguaia Corridor, the longest nature corridor on earth.

Publication rights

For a period of two years, you or your company can use the status of BJF Exclusive Partner for publicity and marketing purposes.

Personal or Corporate
PR window

You get your very own PR window on The First 600 page, with a dedicated profile page about you or your company.

Life-size black jaguar sculpture

You’ll receive a life-size black jaguar sculpture, designed by Chris Tap. Your (company) name will even be engraved in its marble base.

Exclusive Poster

An exclusive poster (60×80 cm) with your (company) name on it and a QR code that links directly to your profile page.

Satellite print of the Corridor

A uniquely designed satellite print of the Araguaia Biodiversity Corridor on aluminum and perspex, with your (company) name and logo printed on it.

Video updates

You are entitled to regular updates to your PR window with new video messages.

Networking events

You’ll be personally invited to the private networking events for BJF Friends.

Trip to the Corridor

BJF organizes an exclusive visit to the Araguaia Corridor for small groups where you can experience this inspiring project first hand!

* Trip expenses are not covered.

Branded Book ‘No Risk, No Life‘

The book will be branded and printed in as your own private edition to give away to clients and employees.

Guest lecture

Free guest lecture by BJF Founder about realizing the BJF dream and beyond for your employees and clients.

PARTNER@BLACK-JAGUAR.ORG

PARTNER@BLACK-JAGUAR.ORG